The Shift Manager supervises the operations of a shift to ensure that food safety, product preparation, cleanliness and inventory control standards are maintained. This may include scheduling and supervising staff. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Who We Are looking For
- Performs all tasks and responsibilities of a Senior Sandwich Artist® as outlined in Senior Sandwich Artist® job description.
- Trains newer or less experienced Sandwich Artists® in their tasks and responsibilities.
- Practices inventory control standards.
- Inspects equipment and storage facilities throughout a shift to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Schedules and supervises staff as needed.
- Performs paperwork duties as needed.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed.
Open until filled by the right candidate for our Team.
100 Prospector Dr, Ogallala, NE 69153
This is a full-time, 30-40 hours per week position.
Education &/or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- A minimum of one (1) year in a restaurant environment, experience in supervising and training staff. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.