We are hiring for Part Time Maintenance at our Best Western Plus location in North Platte, Nebraska. As a hotel maintenance worker you perform upkeep tasks such as repairs and cleaning. You will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are tidy and functional. Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The ideal candidate will have experience and solid technical knowledge. You must possess manual dexterity and physical stamina.
Starting pay for this job is $14 per hour. All positions over 30 hours per week qualify for health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. After one year of employment, full time positions also qualify for paid time off and a matching 401K.
We are looking for great teammates who are outcome oriented, direct, and comfortable taking the lead. Are you great at working independently, solving problems and accuracy? Are you serious and highly reliable? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you! We are growing and looking to add career minded people to our team. We offer on the job training, free uniforms, an awesome benefits package, and a fun work environment. Join our Honest. Hardworking. Team. Apply today!
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but not mandatory.
- Possesses manual dexterity and physical stamina
- Some experience preferred.
- Technical knowledge preferred.
- Maintains customer privacy and high level of professionalism.
- Hotel experience preferred, but not required.
- Some weekends and holidays may be required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.