We are hiring a Part Time Laundry Attendant at our Best Western Plus location in North Platte, Nebraska. As a Laundry Attendant, you will be responsible for providing a constant supply of clean linens for the entire hotel – because guests are our number one priority! Being reliable with a keen eye for detail and a great work ethic are the first steps to getting this job.
Starting pay for this job is $14 per hour.
We are looking for great teammates who are outcome oriented, direct, and comfortable taking the lead. Are you great at working independently, solving problems and accuracy? Are you serious and highly reliable? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you! We are growing and looking to add career minded people to our team. We offer on the job training, free uniforms, an awesome benefits package, and a fun work environment.
Join our Honest. Hardworking. Team. Apply today!
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but not mandatory.
- Sort, pre-treat, wash, dry, press, fold, and deliver hotel linens to departments as needed.
- Ensure washers and dryers operate properly, and inform management or maintenance of any malfunctions or problems.
- Maintain linen cart and supplies in a neat, organized manner.
- Respond to requests from guests and hotel staff in a timely, efficient manner.
- Maintain security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Make certain that the laundry area is kept clean and is well maintained.
- Maintain a professional image through appearance and dress.
- Maintain a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.