We are hiring a Full Time Front Desk Night Audit position at our Best Western Plus location in North Platte, Nebraska. As a night audit/front desk agent, you will represent the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest’s stay by working with all hotel personnel to ensure every guest experiences superior customer care. Responsibilities include registering guests, assigning rooms, accommodating special requests, and ensuring the guests have a pleasant stay and smooth checkout. As a night auditor, you are also responsible for assisting guests with their overnight requests and balance accounts from the day shift. Proven ability to work independently, a huge smile and a positive attitude are the first step to getting this job.
Starting pay for this job is $14 per hour. All positions over 30 hours per week qualify for health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. After one year of employment, full time positions also qualify for paid time off and a matching 401K.
We are looking for great teammates who are outcome oriented, direct, and comfortable taking the lead. Are you great at working independently, solving problems and accuracy? Are you serious and highly reliable? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you! We are growing and looking to add career minded people to our team. We offer on the job training, free uniforms, an awesome benefits package, and a fun work environment. Join our Honest. Hardworking. Team. Apply today!
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but not mandatory.
- Maintains an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments.
- Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department. Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary. Knows cancellation procedures.
- Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
- Registers arriving guests and assigns rooms.
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying housekeeping of all check-outs, late check-outs, early check-ins, and special requests.
- Uses persuasive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Knows daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager.
- Manages and resolves all guest complaints in a professional and courteous manner.
- Processes guest check-outs and handles monetary transactions.
- Maintains customers’ privacy.
- Maintains a high level of professional appearance and demeanor.
- Closes out the totals for the day.
- Performs other duties as assigned.