We are hiring a Full Time Housekeeper at the Best Western Plus location in North Platte, Nebraska. As a housekeeper you will maintain high standards of cleanliness in all parts of our facility. You will be assigned to the morning shift with flexible hours. You will clean and tidy up hotel rooms, hallways, elevators, lobbies, common areas, fitness, and business centers. Cleaning rooms includes dusting and polishing various surfaces and furniture; vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors; emptying trash bins; changing linens and towels; and replacing toiletries. Being reliable with a keen eye for detail and a great work ethic are the first steps to getting this job.
Starting pay for this job is $14 per hour. All positions over 30 hours per week qualify for health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. After one year of employment, full time positions also qualify for paid time off and a matching 401K.
We are looking for great teammates who are outcome oriented, direct, and comfortable taking the lead. Are you great at working independently, solving problems and accuracy? Are you serious and highly reliable? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you! We are growing and looking to add career minded people to our team. We offer on the job training, free uniforms, an awesome benefits package, and a fun work environment. Join our Honest. Hardworking. Team. Apply today!
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but not mandatory.
- Perform duties in a timely manner adhering to time expectation given.
- Use proper cleaning technique learned from training.
- Correct use of prescribed cleaning products.
- Respond to requests from guests and hotel staff in a timely, efficient manner.
- Maintain security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Maintain a professional image through appearance and dress.
- Maintain a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.