The Best Western Plus in North Platte, Nebraska is looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented customer service professional to be our next guest services manager. You will oversee all front office staff and operations to ensure that our guests have a wonderful stay at our property. Our ideal candidate has two or more years in a team management role, preferably in hospitality. Awesome customer service skills, a friendly smile and a great attitude are the first steps to getting this job.
Starting pay for this position is $15 – $17 per hour, depending on experience. All teammates who average over 30 hours per week qualify for health, life, dental & vision insurance. After one year of employment, teammates may also qualify for paid time off and a matching 401K.
We are looking for great teammates who are outcome oriented, direct, and comfortable taking the lead. Are you great at working independently, solving problems and accuracy? Are you serious and highly reliable? This is the perfect opportunity for you! We are growing and looking to add career minded people to our team. We offer on the job training, free uniforms, an awesome benefits package, and a fun work environment. Join our Honest. Hardworking. Team. Apply today!
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Maintain a high level of guest satisfaction by overseeing front office activities
- Hire & train new front-office team members.
- Evaluating individual & team performance, encouraging teamwork, and setting a high level of customer service standards
- Increase occupancy and profitability by developing and promoting hotel services and amenities through up-selling strategies
- Address all guest complaints, concerns, or incidents in a polite, timely, and responsive manner
- Create operational strategies for the guest service department that are consistent with the hotel’s overall goals in the short and long term
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 2 years of previous experience working in the hospitality industry preferred
- 2+ years managing a team in a hospitality role or equivalent customer service role preferred
- Possess excellent management, communication, and multitasking skills