We are hiring a Full Time Fuel Truck Driver for Wilkinson Fuel Carriers in North Platte, Nebraska. As a fuel truck driver you will utilize your DOT driving expertise in a new and exciting role assisting our customers. We are looking for responsible candidates with a can-do personality. If this describes you, you may be the ideal candidate for a position with Wilkinson Fuels. A family-owned business since 1991, Wilkinson Fuels currently services 9 C-stores and truck stops in Nebraska and growing.
This full time fuel truck driver position is based out of North Platte, Nebraska. Work is 100% on the road, but you will be home daily. Starting pay for this position is $26-$30 per hour, depending on experience. This position has the potential to make $75,000 per year with overtime included. All positions over 30 hours per week qualify for health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. After one year of employment, full time positions also qualify for paid time off and a matching 401K.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Class A CDL.
- Possess Tanker & Haz-Mat Driver’s License Endorsements.
- Be at least 21 years old with 2 years of Tanker/Fuel Hauling experience.
- Possess a valid Nebraska Drivers’ License with a clean 5-Year Driving record.
- Be able to lift 60 lbs. weight continuously during workday.
- Have the ability to read road maps, use the GPS whenever needed and have excellent communications skills.
- Be reliable. Strong work ethics are a must.
- Pass pre-employment qualifications such as a Criminal Background Screening, Motor Vehicle Record Check, Employment Verification, and Functional Capacity Exam/Drug Screen.
- Help load and deliver fuel to customers at various sites including Fat Dogs/Time Saver locations.
- Operate a multi-tank system on the truck.
- Know the road – obey all State and Federal traffic laws as well as Company rules and regulations.
- Be safe, always. You will be responsible for following safety measures while filling customers tanks.
- Other duties as assigned.