The Breakfast Bar Attendant position at the Best Western Plus in North Platte requires an individual who thrives in the early morning. Our hotel team is looking to hire an individual who enjoys conversing with guests as well as preparing and monitoring food items at our breakfast bar. Guest satisfaction and safety is of paramount importance. Attendants are expected to interact with hotel guests and co-workers in a positive, friendly manner. A winning smile, positive attitude and the ability to work independently are a must!
Starting pay for this job is $14 per hour. All positions over 30 hours per week qualify for health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. After one year of employment, full time positions also qualify for paid time off and a matching 401K.
We are looking for great teammates who are outcome oriented, direct, and comfortable taking the lead. Are you great at working independently, solving problems and accuracy? Are you serious and highly reliable? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you! We are growing and looking to add career minded people to our team. We offer on the job training, free uniforms,
an awesome benefits package, and a fun work environment. Join our Honest. Hardworking. Team. Apply today!
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Greeting the guests and providing excellent customer service.
- Restocking breakfast bar supplies and food items.
- Preparing food for the guest breakfast bar following all established food handling and safety procedures. Amount of food preparation is dependent upon hotel occupancy, which will be communicated daily.
- Performing related tasks, such as restocking fruits, putting out breads or cereals, refilling beverage machines and brewing coffee or tea.
- Restocking plates, bowls, napkins and silverware.
- Cleaning food preparation equipment, work areas, and counters and tables.
- Performing general cleaning activities in kitchen and dining areas, including wiping down prep surfaces, counters and tables, sweeping and mopping the floor and taking out trash.
- Proper grooming and daily hygiene is expected.
- Teammate is required to wear provided uniforms and protective equipment.
- Must be available on weekends and holidays.
- Must have current driver license.
- Other duties as assigned.