Perform tasks involving physical labor at buildings and heavy construction projects. May operate hand and power tools of all types. Experience in working on relevant projects and using equipment is essential. You must have physical strength, endurance, and work well with your hands. Being good in collaboration and following instructions and safety rules are also important.
Who We Are looking For
- Assist tradesmen and machine operators in construction projects
- Unload and carry materials at construction sites
- Prepare and apply construction materials to build structures or fill gaps
- Clean out site from debris and discarded material
Open until filled by the right candidate for our Team.
North Platte, NE 69103
This is a full-time, 30-40 hours per week or a part-time 15-29 hours per week position.
Education &/or Experience
- Proven experience as a construction worker
- Experience in operating equipment like a forklift, skid loader, hand tools, saws, etc.
- Knowledge of basic engineering and construction principles and methods
- Able to work in a team
- Able to read instructions
- High school diploma or equivalent